Friday, March 9, 2007

Beach Blanket Bingo

I'm pretty pumped this week about my weight loss achievements. I am back in the same size jeans I wore at the end of college, and they look good. I'm well below 200 pounds for the first time since then as well.

Despite the back troubles, I am keeping on track with the get fit goals. I've been a bit of a slacker this week, but am looking forward to some meal planning this weekend that should get the ball rolling again.

The impetus? Puerto Morelos Mexico.
My fraternity brothers and I have rented a house for a week in July. A few assorted wives and friends will be coming along. The daughter will be with grandparents, so it will be sun, cervesas, and swimming for grown ups.

I want to be good looking in the ol' bathing suit. Not necessarily abs of steel, but I certainly want people to be glad my shirt is off on the beach. Hell, I want folks to be glad my pants are off at the beach...

No comments: