Tuesday, May 8, 2007

So humble


We have had our offer accepted, and will be renting this place until our home sells, at which point we will buy it. The back yard is full of more twisted versions of these trees, and there are already solid anchors for swings and hammocks. It has a lovely room just aching for guest room status, though I do ask that you all come visit a few at a time. If you all visited at once it would be a wild and naughty time in that room that I just don't think Texas is ready for.

It is ready to move in, though it needs new windows. The nice part is, we won't have to move our stuff into storage or an apartment. We can move right on in. I can fill the whole garage with junk, as is the way of my people.

So look out, San Antonio. We's is a comin'.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It would be polite to give you time for the dust to settle after you move. And of course we'll be seeing you at Club 727. But I think I can arrange to take you up on the offer of the guest room.

I'd especially like to know if we can still pull off our New Year's get-together or not. I'm game to drive/fly/ride a donkey to San Antonio for a few days.

lush

Unknown said...

looks like a great house for the pie and much more room for her adventures. By the way- give her a birthday smooch from her cousin Adrianna. (I couldn't remember what exact day her birthday was)AJ will have a baby sister in a matter of days- or hours depending on how today goes. Again- best wishes on the transition to San Antonio- Lawrence doesn't know what their losing.