Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Mae Culpa

Since my other post is a bit serious, I decided I'd try a something more conversational to round out the night. So, meme it shall be, thanks to The Bookpusher. 8 random tidbits about me.

  1. There lives a man named Derek, who hates me so much he would gladly kill me, and I don't know why.
  2. I bought a harmonica last week. I do not yet play the harmonica.
  3. I don't like to rewatch movies or reread books.
  4. I was born with pyloricstenosis. My stomach wasn't connected to my intestines properly.
  5. I like to travel because of the complete anonymity of being a face in the airport.
  6. I met my wife in a chemistry class designed to help us all get to know each other. She immediately went back to her roommate and told her that she would never even consider dating me. I immediately started dating the student advisor who ran the little group.
  7. I have been on the cover of the newspaper in Lawrence twice, and didn't know it either time until after the fact. Once was yesterday, so I am told.
  8. I don't really like animals. Not at all. No hatred or malice, just a complete dislike.

Consider yourselves memetagged.

2 comments:

duff said...

i will get to this- i swear. i have a hike to post about first, but then i'm all over this...assuming i can actually find 8 interesting things that haven't already been said....

Guera Loca said...

Eight things about me??

Hmmm...

1. I get extremely obsessed with books and reread them over and over.

2. I am a perfectionist to the max....and I'm not even close to perfect.

3. I would have more kids if it didn't seem so taboo to my family.

4. I absolutely HATE being an insurance agent.

5. I barely speak Spanish anymore...and it makes me very sad.

6. I would sever a limb to be rich.

7. I wish I lived in a foreign country.

8. I love my husband more than anything in the world. (Except my kids of course...)