Thursday, September 11, 2008

First class...

Yesterday, all of our worldly possessions (including, I hope, my sunglasses) were loaded onto a truck. We cleaned the apartment better than anyone ever has, and began our trek to Michigan. We spent our last night in San Antonio with our dear friend, where I discovered that Dr. Wife is addicted to rock band for wii. An inner rock star peeked out, and it was vicious.
Now, we are rolling along northbound with her royal neverpoopness issuing commands for new entertainment. We will keep you posted.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

it does indeed appear that ms. neverpoop is ensconced in a command center of media glory. is it possible for her to drive the car from back there?

GenZod said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vimineous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vimineous said...

I agree that Cpt. Neverpoop certainly has full media glory at her fingertips. She is traveling on the NCC-1701K with Dr. Wife as the science officer, and Ensign Rover at the helm, on a mission to explore strange new state, and boldy go where this little one has never been before.
I would only be afraid if she starts commanding full forward shields and loading all photon torpedo bays. Or if she just starts yelling "HELM EVASIVE MANUVERS!!"

gardentinkbell said...

I hope your travel woes are behind you and you are starting to feel more at, well, apartment for now. Home is a little to personal yet? We miss you guys and hope to hear from you soon, until then, blogspot away my friend. I do have a facebook account with pics of Tim and the girls on it with me.

Lots of love to all,
Shelly