Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Techsex

I don't speak German, but I'm pretty sure that if a half-nekkid android popped into my world speaking it, I would learn damn quickly.


Sweet Jebus I'm a geek. Where did this obsession with robots come from? Oh, yeah, I was born in the 70's. Star Wars, Star Trek, Knight Rider, Battlestar Galactica, Automan (yeah, that's right) Tron, War Games, and Terminator. Heck, those are just the live action ones that come to mind. Don't get me started on animation.

And for those of you who were even slightly geeked by the steampunk dinosaur, make the switch to diesel.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You forget an important factor.

Omni Magazine. Omni did for robots and robosex what the New Republic did for neoconservatives.

If I'm ever killed by a sexbot, blame the good folks at Omni.