Wednesday, January 28, 2009

25 Things

A Facebook originated meme: 25 random things about me. I think among all my readers, I probably have no secrets left. I have collected a large following from all areas of my life. I'm thankful for you all. If you are reading this and have a blog/Facebook/ning page, consider yourself tagged. Write your own list and post it.

1. I have size 13 feet. My shoes are kayaks with laces.
2. I don't like animals. Except to eat.
3. I have been to 4 foreign countries. 2 by plane, 1 by ferry, 1 by canoe.
4. I enjoy cooking, but not recipes.
5. My Kermit the frog impression is nearly perfect.
6. I can mimic bird calls.
7. I grew up with a kid who would have gladly murdered me, and I will never know why.
8. I love airports.
9. I used to type over 90 words per minute. Then I had my pinky kicked inside-out. The letter P now slows me down some.
10. I have always felt and will always feel fat. Reality doesn't matter.
11. I am dangerous to fight with.
12. I am a foot taller than I was as a freshman in high school and 10 pounds lighter.
13. I love wearing a kilt, and own two.
14. I love singing, but should stick to Kermit impressions.
15. I once kicked my wife in the head while competing in a swing dance competition. She forgave me enough to keep dancing.
16. My brother and I have identical voices. We can trick family in person or on the phone.
17. I don't remember junior high. Most of grade school is fuzzy at best.
18. I sing Harry Connick, Jr. in my head whenever I swim laps. I don't know why.
19. I dream of being interviewed on a show played on NPR.
20. I play electric bass in bands on stage, but am uncomfortable with loud stereos.
21. I wanted to name my daughter Kung Fu. Because Kung Fu Killmer sounds damn fine. And her friends could walk up to her and say, "What up, Fu?"
22. I have a tattoo. The ONLY thing stopping me from getting A LOT more ink is money.
23. If you read my blog (http://ramblinrover.blogspot.com) I have made another list like this before that you can find.
24. My hair has been long enough to put in a pony tail and short enough to look like a military cut.
25. I have been shot between the eyes with an arrow.

1 comment:

NNovaria said...

this touched my heart. :)

-IB Chem 1

we love you