Thursday, April 2, 2009

Remiss

I'm a bit ashamed of how long it has been since I posted a blog. I suppose I have been a bit uninspired as of late. So I suppose what I will start with is a brief bullet of the weirdness of the Rover life.

  • I went to Chicago to work on training teachers. It was a disaster, and left me feeling incompetent and angry.


  • I went to Florida with my brother. It was a sunshiny gift from him, and it was some deep contemplative time that I desperately needed.


  • I went to Ontario to work on training teachers. I dissected what I did and how I did it. I refocused on new goals and went back to developing skills that needed it. Total success. It left me feeling confident, but exhausted. 8 hours is a long time in a car.


  • Yesterday was April 1st. I miss you, Eddie.


And now it's back into the dad role. Miss Neverpoop will be getting a spring break starting on Friday. Really, her preschool teachers will be getting a spring break. So she and I are going to be kicking it this week. I need to find some fun and silly new things to do. I need some silly in my days. Thankfully, an almost-five year-old can provide that.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i have some ideas for fun and silly...