Wednesday, July 30, 2008

New Testament

Another odd conversation with the Daughter...

  • Daughter: "Daddy, how did Jesus make us?"
  • Me: "Well, that's not really how it happened..."
  • Daughter: "I know how he did it. First, he took a big balloon and blew it up and it made my round tummy. Then he put some cute little toes and some cute little feet and some cute little ankles and some strong legs like this on it and some arms and a head. Then I just started wiggling around and then I was here."
  • Me: "Wow."
  • Daughter: "That's how I would do it when I'm Jesus."

I had no other intelligent response. I just kissed her goodnight and went downstairs to laugh.

3 comments:

joygirl said...

Kids amaze me. Enough said.

Joshua M. Neff said...

I can't wait for her to be Jesus. The world will be so awesome!

Vimineous said...

Wow I didn't know the position for Jesus was open again. I guess she would be an excellent candidate. I guess I missed that opportunity